NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS – YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
This section applies to you if you are a resident of the state of California. California law requires us to disclose certain information regarding the categories of personal information we collect. For purposes of this section, “personal information” has the meaning provided by the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”) and does not include information that is publicly available, that is de-identified or aggregated such that it is not capable of being associated with us, or that is excluded from the CCPA’s scope, such as personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Gramm Leach Bliley Financial Modernization Act, or the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994. This section does not apply to information relating to our employees, contractors, applicants, and other personnel.
If you are a California resident, you may be able to request to exercise the following rights:
- The Right to Know, upon verification of your identity, any of the following information related to your personal information we have collected and disclosed in the last 12 months:
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources of the personal information;
- The categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for a business purpose, and the categories of recipients to whom this information was disclosed;
- The categories of personal information we have sold and the categories of third parties to whom the information was sold; and
- The business or commercial purposes for collecting or selling the personal information.
- The Right to Request Deletion of personal information we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive a request, we will delete the personal information (to the extent required by law) we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain website or in-store functions that require your personal information to operate. Deleting your personal information will not cancel subscriptions you have purchased.
- The Right to Opt Out of Personal Information Sales to third parties. People’s Climate Arts does not sell your personal information for monetary consideration. However, under some circumstances a transfer of personal information to a third party without monetary consideration may be considered a “sale” under California law. If you submit a request to stop selling your personal information, we will stop making such transfers.
You also have the right to be free of discrimination for exercising these rights. However, please note that if the exercise of these rights limits our ability to process personal information (such as in requesting a deletion), we may no longer be able to provide you our Services or engage with you in the same manner.